ResNet provides high quality laser printing services to all current residents of UCSB Housing. Printers are provided at the front desk of each residence hall or in a nearby community center. Charges will be applied against your Collaborate printing allowance, and can be added to using Gauchobucks.
The charges for printing are as follows.
- Color $0.15 /page
- Grayscale $0.10 /page
- Color Duplex $0.06 /side
- Grayscale Duplex $0.04 /side
To print jobs simply login to GauchoPrint using your UCSB NetID and password, then follow the process below.
Refunds for failed printing can be processed by selecting "Get Help" from the left, then "Getting Support", and "Requesting a Refund" on the following page.
PLEASE NOTE: All refund requests must be submitted within 48 hours of the original print job.
GauchoPrint Step by Step
- Go to gauchoprint.ucsb.edu and log in with your UCSB NetID/Password.
- Utilize the “First time Setup” and “Get Help” tabs on the left for per-device instructions.
- After utilizing those and printing your document from your machine to the Housing
queue, scan the QR code on your desired printer (using your phone while connected to UCSB wireless web or eduroam) to release the job. You will need to log in, and may have to scroll down to hit the
- Please submit any questions by contacting ResNet support.